Sunday 20 January 2013

2013..NEW YEAR, so let it be YOURS!!

Damn it has been a while since I've done this, Its 2013 lovies happy new year lol lol.. ja ja I know I'm a bit late for the whole 'happy new year thing' nevertheless, a new year is a new year. Might as well take advantage of it, right?

Every year we are each gifted with a finite period of time which we can never recover. The song from Rent I think and Tuks here in SA helps keep it in your head, '525,600 minutes'... THAT’S IT there's no extra time, no rewind no pause nothing!! Once these minutes are gone, there’s no reclaiming them.
The initial challenge is to fill these minutes with as many good things as possible, please oh please have FUN and try to avoid stress, pursue meaningful relationships and work you enjoy.
If you can meet this challenge, I promise you my lovies you’ll live well and be happy, which is probably a lot more than you can say about many people.

Now the deeper challenge is to connect many of these minutes with an overall life purpose, yes guys an overall life purpose. What’s the meaning of life? Why are you really here? Yes I know I know that's a bit too deep but here's the thing, if you can meet the deeper challenge you’ll live well, be happy and also change the world...most likely making yourself happier as well.#wink#
I'm sure by now you're asking yourself, how do i do that? Well lovies the journey begins first by looking within yourself and then by making ACTIVE decisions. Don't say you want to get a job then sit around hoping and praying the job comes to you, be active put together a CV, go out there and look for a job. I mean Mandoza even said it..izoyithola kanjani uhleli ekhoneni?!?

Over the past few weeks I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and mostly thinking ahead, and I know many of you have been doing the same.
If you haven’t done the thinking yet, well you know what they say..better late than never, so get on it! Take some time and reflect on what you’d like to achieve and who you’d like to become this year.
If you’ve done the thinking, great... Now it’s time to implement.

Ready?!?...now GO!!

#Thought of the week# make 2013 a year in the life of a better YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment